Coated Conductive HIPS Sheet Roll for Thermoformed Packaging Tray
0.3 ~ 2.0
1.05 ~ 1.10
Vicat Softening Temp
Tensile elongation at break
Tensile yield strength
104 ~ 106
Natural color, Black, White, Any other customized colors
Coated Conductive HIPS Sheet in Roll
(Surface Resistivity= 104 ~ 106Ω)
- It’s basically not influenced by the temperature and relative
humidity. It is laminated by nano-sized & base materials and
its surface is super clear.
- We can do coated conductive function by cutting-edge embedded and
coated (oily or water-based) technique to get perfect uniform
conductive effect on every inch of HIPS sheet or roll.
|Material||100% virgin High Impact Polystyrene resin in particles, their brands are BASF, Dow, TOTAL, Hongkong
High chemical strength, High tensile strength
Reliable electrical insulation, Easy of processing mold
Good heat resistance
Thermoforming, Extrude packing
Electronic trays, Hardware & tool
Automotive Electronics packing
Computer Chip packing tray
PULIXIN PRODUCTS include a variety different types of Permanent
Antistatic, Common Antistatic, Conductive & Semi-conductive
(embedded & coated), Conductive Carrier Tape, Printing, Matte,
Compound PE+PS, Common HIPS & PP.
HIPS Sheet Roll
HIPS sheet roll has good dimensional strength, is easily machined
and relatively low cost, 100% recyclable. Because of its good
impact strength at low temperatures, it is typically used for
electrical components and vacuum forming packaging industry.
- Common HIPS, utilizing for food trays, blister & clamshell
package, cosmetics package, pharmaceutical packing, insert pack,
extrude packing, etc.
- Anti-static HIPS, includes permanent antistatic and common
antistatic; High cleanliness, good and stable permanent antistatic
effect; often used for high-grade electronic parts packaging.
- Conductive HIPS, includes conductive ( 103-105Ω ) and semi-conductive (106-107Ω ), widely used for the electrical and electronics product
PP Sheet Roll
PP sheet roll is a good thermoforming material and widely used in
vacuum forming packaging industry, includes food & beverage,
medical device, cosmetics, electronics, hardware & tool, stationery, gifts etc. It is co-extruded by three layers with good
stretch ability and low density.
Application classification ditto (Same with HIPS)
* 100% virgin material, their brands are BASF, Dow, TOTAL, Hongkong
* Customized (thickness, width, color and function)
* Competitive price in the market
* Top quality in China and Japan
* EX-factory Inspection & fast delivery
* Good after-sales service
* Good reputation from domestic and abroad markets